Blogger Layouts

Pages

Thursday 8 May 2014

youtubers at choice!

salam alayk!
hai guys.

sehat?

anyway, it's been quiet a thing that ive left this blog for months n left so dusty. actually, ive lost my readers. my stats hasnt moved at all !

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!


pape pun, terusssssssss menulis!

em refering to the title up there, 

youtube is actually the NOW tv. its been ages since i last opened my tv and watched smthng actually. more to youtube.

and here's my list of choice for certain genre of entertainment.

-General Entertainment and a must :

YES! ofcourse, pewdiepie.



beating once number one SMOSH, with over 26 million subscribers, he's king of YOUTUBE.

have a try and be bro.

-next up, gadgets and tech :

there's dozen of these types of channel, but out of the abundant pile, here's my choice,




yes, android. ios?.....not my thing. haha!

for me, they have a good review going on with quality content vids.

-now, something educational :




typically the best science based videos ever - besides Vsauce - they give facts, explains and everything else in mere minutes for the public -us- to understand. simply the best!


-next up, something for minecrafters, probably not the best but kinda my choice, 




Woofles and friends.

its a team thing as they play minecraft. i like it mybe bcoz it was the first thing that pooped up when i was looking for minecraft things. sorry, but i think he's gay or something. surprising actually. haha.


- want something weird, or facts that mybe made up? heres my thing,




they've got weird things in there n well, weird is fun. haha

-lastly, simple comedy :




have alook and youll know. haha

okay thats for today. bye guys.

salam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment